GIMP 2.6.10, Fonce Sans Pro and Klavika
Stamp Template from ~Backup-Lunari
Copyright © 2011 =SparkLum
This deviation may be reposted on other sites providing that you credit me for creating it and link back here. You may not claim to have created this deviation.
Main Account: =SparkLum
[Scripts] - [Drawings] - [For Others] - [Design] - [Stamps] - [Photos] - [Wallpapers] - [Tutorials and Resources] - [Deviation Buttons 3] - [Emoticons]
Resource Account: ~Backup-Lunari
[Custom User Boxes] - [Deviation Buttons] - [Deviation Buttons 2] - ['Created With' Buttons] - [Long Buttons] - [Stamps]
Find me elsewhere!
[Website] - [FurAffinity] - [Facebook] - [Twitter] - [Tumblr]
I've grown to slightly disagree with this statement over the years... Slightly, not completely. Because sometimes we are jerks to people, including our friends, and we need to learn that "being ourselves" sometimes also means "untrained in social behavior and in need of improvement."
1. The one I have when I'm totally alone
2. The one I have with non-close family
3. The one I have with super close family
4. The one I have when I'm with friends (no longer applicable. I have no friends)
5. The one I have in public alone
6. The one I have in public with friends
7. In public with family, close or not
8. And my personality while in school, with or without my so-called friends.
I sure do wish I had someone to share my deep dark secrets with in real life. I don't want to take my true self to the grave when I'm super old and dead (hopefully dead. I don't wanna be buried alive! )